Partnering with a financial advisor can help you develop confidence and commitment to achieving your financial goals. But, when and why do you need a financial advisor?
In this episode, I will talk about four things that a financial advisor can bring value to you:
- Behavioral side of the financial advisor
- Customized client experience
- Rebalancing if you're investing
Tune in now as I discuss what things could help you build your net worth!
Highlights and Resources:
- Behavioral Financial Coaching
- Customized Client Experience
- Taxes, taxes, and more taxes
- The Behavior Gap Book - www.amazon.com/Behavior-Gap-Simple-Doing-Things/dp/1591844649
I’m sure you’re getting tons of value from the podcast! Don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts (https://apple.co/3jN77Mv), Spotify (https://spoti.fi/3jParH0), Google Podcasts (https://bit.ly/3n3i8vb), or on your favorite podcast app and SHARE THIS 👉 (https://bit.ly/3l18yWQ) with a friend.
Let's Continue the Conversation! Head on over to the Facebook Group and let’s discuss how we can change the complexion of wealth (https://bit.ly/3jO4cmF)
Want to chat with a fee-only financial planner? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Can't wait to meet you.